WELCOME TO LINE-X MISR
Is the Brand Name of Polymers Invented in USA 20 Years ago as a High Performance Protective Coating, Its Phenomenal Success Extended from One Area to many others and from few Coatings to a wide range of Flame Retardants, Bomb Blast Mitigation, Potable & Wastewater, Sea Water, Food Processing, Mining, Petroleum, Tunnels, … etc.
Continued success has led to Establishing LINEX Franchise System for North America, the Middle East, Europe and Asia and Its Incredible Success In Military Application Led to Limit its Distribution to Countries Friends with the USA.
AAT Was the First to Bring LINE-X Technology to all 18 Countries of the Middle East in 2000 and established LINEX MISR as Its Regional Center, and Pioneered Qualification and Applications in Petroleum, and many other fields.
Dr Ibrahim Elgindy, the Chairman of AAT and LINEX MISR has filed in 2012 A Patent to Make Pipes out of LINEX Coating. The Patent was Awarded in Jan. 2015 by the Academy of Scientific Research and Development. The R & D of the Patent now underway by STCE of NOMP is Promising New Revolution in the way Future Pipes are Made.
Why Choose Us
HIGH PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS:
- Dries in 5 Seconds allowing Higher Thicknesses to be added at the same time.
- High Mechanical Strength and High Elasticity.
- High Adhesion with Steel, Concrete, Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Wood Textile, Polyethylene, Polypropylene.
- High Resistance to UV.
- Superior Chemical, Abrasion, Impact Properties ZERO VOC, Environmentally Friendly.
- Certified for OIL & GAS and meet the API requirements.
- Certified for Potable water, Meats and Food Processing.
- Certified for Sewage, Sea Water and Aluminum Sulfate.
- Certified by US Air Force as Bomb Blast mitigation.
- Certified by US Corp. of Engineers for Bullet Anti Scalling.
- Form continuous and seamless protective membrane with any shape and dimensions.
- Consistent properties for wide range of Temperatures (-40 Deg. C to + 179 Deg. C).
AAT CO. & LINE-X MISR HISTORY
- AAT is the Parent Company of LINEX MISR
- AAT Purchased The Franchise rights to the Entire Middle East in 2000.
- Its Territories were Limited to Egypt & North Africa in 2007.
- Won First Place in a Global Trial Protecting GMMRA Giant Water Pipes of Libya. In 2001, The Trial was supervised by Taywood Engineering Laboratory of London UK.
- Master Distributors Licensor for Egypt since 2000.
- Pioneered the Qualification LINEX in New Fields;
- Sewage & Wastewater,
- Potable Water,
- OIL & Gas,
- Construction and
- Naval Applications.
- Helped New Military Research & Projects.
We must Fight to Change the Thinking of the Consultant Engineers to Use LINE-X for All New Projects To Save Time and Maintenance Budgets.Eng. Ibrahim Mehleb Chairman Arab Contractors, July 2009
We certify that Line-X company has carried out the works satisfactorily on our site and we recommend them for any familiar jobs.Yasser A. Latief,General Manager
We Washington Contrack Int., Certify That We Have Approved Line-X XS-350 To Be The Linear Of Our Choice For The Interior Of Sewage Treatments Tanks.Fred Goodall . Construction Manager
LINE-X Should be USED to Replace ALL PaintsTop Ranking Chemist of US NAVY
We Tested 27 Different Polymers, ONLY LINE-X Passed our Tests.Report US AIR FORCE Test Facility
It is SURPRISING that LINE-X Showed More Abrasion Resistance than The Carbon Steel We TestedAndy Blake, Manager of Material Testing, Taylor Woodrow Labs, UK
LINE-X Saved Ras Al Behar Pipe LineChairman of GPC, EGYPT
LINE-X is The Most Advanced Industrial Coating Polymer Developed for the New CenturyEng. Samir Sadek, A Worldwide Coating Expert.
LINE-X Is The Newest Advanced Solution for Coating and Lining for Today and Tomorrow.Dr. Husain Hafez, Engineering Manager Qatar Petroleum
تشكر شعبة وإصلاح السفن بالقوات البحرية شركة (لاين اكس) على ماقامت به بطبتين سطح إحدى السفن الحربية بمادة لاين اكس 350 وتم إختبار البطانة ووجدت بحالة ممتازةعميد بحرى مهندس / مصطفى السيد
•LINE-X Coating Needs to make Our Potable & Wastewater Pipes for Its Long Life & Zero Cost of Maintenance. •LINE-X Coating Should be used on All Potable & Wastewater Projects to Eliminate or at Least Reduce The Maintenance Expense of All Stations in all Governorates and use the Saved Monies to build New Stations.Dr Ahmad Moawad Head Technical Divisions National Potable & Wastewater Holding Co. Sept. 2010
We must Invite Our National Engineering Consultants to attend LINE-X Seminar to ask them to Specify LINEX Coatings on All New National Potable & Wastewater Projects.Eng. Hassan EL Far Chairman, Construction Authority for Potable & Wastewater, July 2014